The company Aerones is looking for IRATA level 2 or level 3 technicians with an experience in the wind turbine blade repair!
Aerones is a company built and based in Latvia that has developed a technology to provide automated wind turbine services. The solution is based on a robotic system and capable of providing:
- Wind turbine blade cleaning;
- Visual inspection of the wind turbine blades;
- Lightning protection system tests;
- Protective and hydrophobic coating application;
- Wind turbine blade repairs.
- Here is the technology in action: http://bit.ly/2rGVnm5
We are growing as a team and are looking for new teammates who has knowledge and experience in the wind turbine blade repair processes.
✅Operate with the latest technology in the wind turbine industry
✅Excellent opportunity to fulfill interesting and challenging tasks
✅Exciting development opportunities, both professionally and personally
✅Opportunity to visit different countries
✅A vigorous, cohesive and highly skilled team
✅Ability to acquire new skills
If you have experience in the turbine blade repair and have an IRATA level 2 or level 3 certificate, send your CV and a short motivation letter to [email protected]